Customer Support (+91) 888-2777-277
Recent & Landmark Judgments
The present edition has been revised and updated keeping in consideration some of the recent judgments of seminal importance as pronounced by the Supreme Court of India. Case-laws on some of the prominent and often talked and discussed issues like Reservation for EWS’, ‘Forced Vaccination, ‘Sedition, ‘Banning of Two-Finger Test’, ‘Right of Sex Workers’, Irretrievable Breakdown of Marriage’, ‘Right of Daughter to Inherit Property’, etc. have been added at appropriate place. Also, a special tabular presentation on Guidelines on Bail as laid down, and often sited, in the landmark judgment ‘Satender Kumar Antil v. Central Bureau of Investigation & Anr. (2021) 10 SCC 773’ has been added.
- Covers judgments on diverse issues in a lucid way
- Based on proposition – analysis – ratio model
- Handy reference for practitioners and law students
- Indispensable for Civil Judge, HJS, Prosecution Officer, CLAT, LLM, UGC-NET, AOR Examination and UPSC Examinations
- Having multiple choice questions for practice